[NFBNJ] NFBNJ Central Jersey Chapter 2019 Anniversary Luncheon

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 6 00:15:54 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
As my policy:
Sharing the following info for your review.
Michael's contact info is provided below

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***
Hello Everyone!

Central Jersey Chapter
21st Anniversary Luncheon

Where:
Hailey’s Harp & Pub
400 main street in Metuchen
When:
Saturday, April 6th, 2019

Time: 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
ACCESS LINK ACCESSIBLE
use the Metuchen Train Station as the cross street

Please RSVP to Michael Halm by Saturday, March 30th, 2019
at either mbhrr15 at gmail.com or (908) 278-8425
All NFBNJ members are welcomed, but seating is limited so priority  will be
given to NFBNJ Central Jersey Chapter members