[NFBNJ] #LetUsPlayUs Protest Details

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 27 15:17:35 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.
Our voices need to be heard!
If you are planning to attend, please contact me as ASAP, at 973  743 0075
or nfbnj1 at verizon.net and also, please contact Linda Melendez at 732 421
7063 or lindamelendez220 at gmail.com.
Once we have a headcount, I will notify Kyle Walls.
In addition, once we know who is planning to attend, transportation concerns
will be discussed with all participants.

Again, let our voices be heard!
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net