[NFBNJ] TODAY is your last chance to bid!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 14 14:06:28 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please share and consider placing a bid or two.
Seedling, for the past several years, donates $200 of Braille books to all
state BELL Academy programs.
Let???s support those that support us!

****
From: Seedling

Our online auction closes at 10 p.m. EST tonight!  Going, going...almost
gone! Seedlings' online auction ENDS at 10 p.m. TODAY! (Eastern Standard
Time) Don't lose out! BID NOW! Help raise $21,000 for 2,100 braille books
for blind children! BIG BARGAINS on hundreds of items! There's something for
everyone, even those who live outside of Michigan! Several items have no
bids yet! Win fabulous items for yourself or for holiday gift-giving!??? Get
great deals on tickets to museums, zoos, aquariums, etc.! ??? Check out our
unique experiences! Bid on electronics! Win an autographed photo by
internationally known blind photographers Pete Eckert or Bruce Hall. Or make
a cash donation! DONATE NOW Please share this email with family & friends so
they can bid too! Hurry! Seedlings' online auction ENDS at 10 p.m. TODAY!
(EST) Every $10 raised gives another braille book to a blind child! VISIT
SEEDLINGS' WEBSITE Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a 501(c)3
nonprofit organization. 800-777-8552