[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: N.J. Department of Human Services Budget Listening Session - 12/4/19

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:53:04 UTC 2019

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Peri Nearon, Executive Director, Division of Disability
Services, Department of Human Services.

Dear DDS Stakeholders and Constituents:

Greetings to all!

An opportunity to have our voices heard!

Joe

***

Please see the attached flyer for the upcoming DHS Budget Listening Session,
scheduled for Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 10 AM - 2 PM.  This is an
opportunity for stakeholders and the public to provide verbal or written
testimony to help shape DHS' FY 2020-21 state budget.

Details on location and directions are on the flyer.

Sincerely,

Peri

Peri L. Nearon, MPA

Executive Director, Division of Disability Services

Department of Human Services

Division of Disability Services

11A Quakerbridge Plaza

PO Box 705 Trenton, NJ  08625-0705

Main: 1-888-285-3036

Fax: 609-631-4365

http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dds/home/index.html

[cid:image001.png at 01D53802.21163050]

[Need Help? Start Here! NJ 2-1-1]<http://www.nj211.org/>The NJ 2-1-1
Resource Database is a comprehensive compilation of local and statewide
health and human service resources that are available in New Jersey. Click
the icon to search the database now.

***

DHS Budget Listening Session

Wednesday

December 4, 2019

10 AM - 2 PM

5 Commerce Way

Hamilton, N.J.

This is an opportunity for stakeholders and the public to provide verbal or
written testimony to help shape DHS' FY 2020-21 state budget.

Remarks will be limited to 3 minutes.

Written testimony is encouraged.

For more information or to RSVP call: 609-292-3703 or email
Nancy.Worrell at dhs.state.nj.us <mailto:Nancy.Worrell at dhs.state.nj.us>

Please request any accommodation as soon as possible.

Directions below.

Parking available in the back and side of the building.

Produced by NJ DHS

Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services

5 Commerce Way - Suite 100

Hamilton, NJ 08691-3375

>From New Jersey Turnpike

*        Take NJ Turnpike (95 North or South) go to Exit 7A.

*        Take 195 West towards Trenton.

*        Follow 195 West to Exit 3B, this is Yardville Hamilton-Square (YHS)
Road.

*        At the first light make a right onto Kuser Road.

*        At the first street, Crossroads Dr., make another right.

*        The building is at the end of the street.

>From the North (NY City, Newark Airport)

*        Take 287 South to the NJ Turnpike.

*        Follow above directions to the building.

>From the North (Princeton Area)

*        Take Route 1 South to 295 South.

*        Follow 295 to Exit 60 and take the onramp for 195 East.

*        Follow 195 East to Exit 3B, this is Yardville Hamilton-Square (YHS)
Road.

*        At the first light make a right onto Kuser Road.

*        At the first street, Crossroads Dr., make another right.

*        The building is at the end of the street.

>From the South

*        Take 295 North to Exit 60, the lanes split, so stay to your right
to go on 195 East.

*        Follow 195 East to Exit 3B, this is Yardville Hamilton-Square (YHS)
Road.

*        At the first light make a right onto Kuser Road.

*        At the first street, Crossroads Dr., make another right.

*        The building is at the end of the street.

>From Route 130 North or South

*        Take Route 130 to 195 West, you will enter 195 at entrance #5.