[NFBNJ] AIRATo Provide Free Service At The State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 9 21:34:24 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Received the following from Rick Fox announcing free service from AIRA at
the state convention.

From: Rick Fox
Hi Joe,

AIRA suggests we send this email to our membership before the convention.

Aira is proud to participate in  the 2019 NFB New Jersey State Convention.
As part of our partnership, we are offering Aira Access at the Delta Hotel
by Marriott  for this event.

What is Aira Access? Individuals who are blind or have low-vision can use
Aira for free through Aira Access. We've partnered with some of the most
well-known businesses in the world to provide free Aira Access to more
people, in more ways. It is the ability for anyone to download the Aira app
and use Aira for free; finding a hotel room, a conference room, reading a
hotel menu or describing exhibit hall tables.

Did you know that short 5-minute calls to AIRA are absolutely free to guests
from anywhere.  This means you can now call AIRA from home if you want
instant information; for example, to find out the color of an outfit, read
preparation instructions on a packaged food item, or to make sure you are
about to open a can of fruit cocktail, and not the sauerkraut!

>From here you are in control. Using Aira to give you visual information is
limited only by your imagination. We'll have another email telling you how
to quickly download and get started with our app while benefitting (*
affiliate/chapter).

nfbnj1 at verizon.net