[NFBNJ] Sad News The Passing Of John Ferry

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 20:08:38 UTC 2020

To all!

The most difficult times in our lives is to inform others of the passing of
a Federation family member.
John Ferry, age 34, died this morning from liver cancer, at his home in
Colorado.  He leaves his wife, Abby,family and numerous friends.
In 1991, I first met the Ferry family, probably 29 years ago when Carol
Castellano, Tom and Gail Ferry and several families founded Parents of Blind
Children-NJ.
Through his years, I and many others were blessed to have John as a friend.
His songs written, played and sung were always something to look forward to
express his energy, thoughtfulness and his way to make all smile.

John,I and others will remember you with a tear however, are smiles that you
provided to us will last forever.

Please offer your prayers and condolences to his wife, Abby.

Cards and notes can be mailed to
Abby Ferry
552 West Crestline Circle

Littleton Colorado 80120.

John, rest in peace!
With Much Respect,
Joe,Judy Ruffalo and the Federation Family