[NFBNJ] : SharingInfo Be On Your Toes!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 03:41:02 UTC 2020

Greetings,
The following information was received from Anne Marie Harris.
She thought worthy for me to share the following information.

Please share with others.

Joe

----
I wanted to share a fishing call I received just after our senior call this
morning. The call came through my house phone. It was a recorded message.
The message said they were calling from Apple to let me know about
compromise to my I Cloud account. There were prompts offered to speak to a
representative. I hung up and called the Apple support telephone number
listed below:
1-800-275-2273

I spoke with someone from Apple. She said Apple will not call you. They also
will not email you. The only time you???d receive contact from Apple is if you
requested they do so. So many of us use Apple products I thought you would
want to share this with everyone.

Anne Marie