[NFBNJ] August is #ABLEtoSave Month!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 14:42:18 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and if found worthy, please share.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: DDS Communications
Subject: August is #ABLEtoSave Month!

Dear DDS Constituents,

The ABLE National Resource Center has declared August “ABLEtoSave” Month.
During a month-long campaign, the ABLE NRC is offering free informational
podcasts and resources intended to increase awareness of ABLE accounts
across the nation and expand the number of people with disabilities and
their families who benefit from the tax-advantaged savings of ABLE accounts.
In addition to podcasts, they are also hosting an #ABLEtoSave Scavenger Hunt
where winners can be entered in a drawing to win ABLE account gift cards.

Weekly topics are listed below: (podcasts from past weeks remain available
for listening)

  a.. Week #1: The Promise and Future of ABLE Accounts
  b.. Week #2: ABLE Accounts and Social Security Beneficiaries
  c.. Week #3: ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts
  d.. Week #4: ABLE and Employment Success

Learn more about “ABLEtoSave” 2020:
https://www.ablenrc.org/abletosave-campaign-2020/

Interested in opening an ABLE account? Visit: NJ ABLE

We hope you will take full advantage of this valuable information. Please
share widely.

Thank you,

Ursula Baker

I & R Unit Supervisor

Department of Human Services

Division of Disability Services

PO Box 705

Trenton, NJ 08625-0705

Ph#: 1-888-285-3036

Fax# 609-631-4365

http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dds/home/

https://savewithable.com/nj/home.html

Need Help? Start Here.  Free. Multilingual. Always Open.

Connecting people in need, with services that can help.
Dial 2-1-1; chat with us online; or text your zip-code to 898-211.