[NFBNJ] The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii invites you to join our virtual meetings, August 31 through September 5, 2020

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 04:34:52 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
See below.
Joe

From: Katie Keim
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 11:39 PM
To: joe ruffalo
Subject: Fwd: The National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii invites you to
join our virtual meetings, August 31 through September 5, 2020

Hi Joe, we had a couple of folks from your state join us this last week…
Please feel free to forward to your gang! Hope you, family &love ones  are
staying well. Virgil and I are healthy and staying safe. Much love and
aloha, Katie

🌺 Katie

Begin forwarded message: