[NFBNJ] At Large Membership

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 15:08:30 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

    I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparation time or looking in the
rear view mirror at 2020 as we welcome in a promising New Year.

I wanted to send you a clarification of the At Large Chapter Membership
Form.

  As Joe Ruffalo indicated at our At Large Meeting at State Convention the
At Large Chapter  of the NFBNJ was founded in 2009 (11 years ago) to meet
the needs of blind and vision impaired people in the state of New Jersey who
were unable to attend a local chapter meeting. It has been expanded and now
includes members who are also affiliated with a local chapter. All who live
in the state of New Jersey are welcome to become members. While we are a
Federation of the Blind we also welcome like minded sighted members who
believe in the equality of blind people and our advocacy efforts to
eliminate obstacles in schooling, employment and all aspects of our lives.

In a previous email I sent out a link to our At Large Chapter Membership
form and as I said the form serves two purposes:

1.	Collecting membership information for our connection database
(developed by National)
2.	Paying dues via PayPal or debit or credit card.

All who want to join the At Large Chapter please complete the form and pay
your membership dues by PayPal, credit or debit card or mail a check
(instructions enclosed).

All who want to continue their membership in the At Large Chapter please
complete the form so we have your most current contact information.

All who need to pay 2021 dues please complete the form and pay dues ($5) on
line or mail a check.

We encourage all who are interested to become active members and
stakeholders in our Federation---by completing your membership form.  By
paying dues now you will have all the benefits of membership when we start
the new year!  Anyone needing assistance with this form please send me an
email with your telephone number and I will help you register and pay dues.
Thank you so much and wishing all of you very happy holidays.

Best, Ellen (ems553 at comcast.net <mailto:ems553 at comcast.net> )

Link:

The link to the At Large Chapter Membership form may be found at:

<https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/at-large-chapter/membership-fo
rm>
https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/at-large-chapter/membership-for