[NFBNJ] Fw: TODAY – 5PM CALL RE: GOV MURPHY’S FY21 HUMAN SERVICES BUDGET

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 25 15:00:39 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
See below

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Human Services
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 9:53 AM
Subject: TODAY � 5PM CALL RE: GOV MURPHY�S FY21 HUMAN SERVICES BUDGET

Human Services Friends and Colleagues:

Please join us this afternoon at 5pm for a listen-only briefing on the
Governor�s State Fiscal Year 2021 Budget for the Department of Human
Services.

Call-in information below:

Conference call In:      1-888-808-6929

Access Code:               7774674

We look forward to you joining the Department for this call.

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material
and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a public
document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.