[NFBNJ] Reminder Comedy and Musical Entertainment Afternoon Saturday March 28 Knights of Columbus Belleville 1:00 to 5:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 27 17:23:19 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please consider attending the fun/fund raiser on Saturday, March 28 at the
Knights of Columbus in Belleville.
Access link accessible, cross street, Belleville Avenue.

Please share the information, see below, with family, friends, neighbors and
co-workers.
Any questions, please contact Joe Ruffalo at 973 743 0075 or email,
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

_______

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is hosting an afternoon
of comedy and musical entertainment at the Knights of Columbus, 94 Bridge
Street, Belleville on Saturday, March 28th from 1:00 to 5:00 pm.

The fund raiser will feature the comedy of Robert Ruffalo of Verona, Hayden
Dahmm of New York City, musical entertainment from NFBNJ members, Richard
Fox of Bloomfield on keyboard; Jane Ruffalo Degenshein  of West Orange on
flute. We will also have some amazing singing by vocalists Joe Baccan, of
Mahwah, and Joanna Benthall of Jersey City.

The event includes a luncheon, desserts, soda, cash bar, a tricky tray,
auction, and a raffle. Tickets are $35 which includes a $5 tricky tray card
with 20 chances to win. Advanced registration is strongly encouraged  and
may be made by check/money order payable to NFBNJ and mailed to 254 Spruce
Street, Bloomfield, NJ  07003.  In the memo, please write NFBNJ Joe/Rose
Fund  If making payment via PayPal, online registration will open February
11  and close on March 25. Payment at the door is $45.

https://www.nfbnj.org/comedy-musical-afternoon/registration

Proceeds will benefit the NFBNJ  organizations educational, outreach and
scholarship programs honoring longtime residents of Bloomfield and
supporters of the NFBNJ in memoriam The Rose and Joe Ruffalo Scholarship
Fund. If you are unable to attend, please consider making a tax deductible
donation. All contributions are most appreciated. For additional
information, call NFBNJ  President, Joe Ruffalo at 973 743 0075.

About the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey:

The National Federation of the Blind is the largest and oldest organization
of the blind in the United States.  The NFBNJ was established in 1976 and
has seven chapters and five divisions. Chapters conduct  monthly  meetings
to educate, motivate and inspire by providing information to raise
expectations to live the life we want! Also visit the NFBNJ web site:
www.nfbnj.org.

expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
blindness does not hold you back. Together with love, hope and
determination, we transform dreams into reality.