[NFBNJ] Save The Date Saturday March 28 Comedy and Musical Entertainment Afternoon 1:00 to 5:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 18 22:56:19 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
Save the Date: Saturday, March 28
Time: 1:00 to 5:00 pm
Location: Knights of Columbus, 94 Bridge Street, Belleville, NJ  07109
Cross Street: Belleville Avenue
Price: Not determined as of this writing however, less than last year!
Note: As soon as cost is determined and a link for PayPal is confirmed, a
flyer highlighting other items of importance will be forwarded.
In the meantime, save the date, share with others and prepare for an
enjoyable afternoon to raise funds to raise expectations to transform dreams
into reality!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want!