[NFBNJ] New Jersey NFB Book Club, Sponsored by the Sports and Recreation Division

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 21 13:33:03 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.

From: Linda Melendez
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:23 AM
To: Joseph Ruffalo
Division
Joe:

Can you please distribute this invitation for all to participate in the
next quarters New Jersey NFB Book Club, Sponsored by the Sports and
Recreation Division

Linda Melendez, President

NFBNJ Sports and Recreation Division

732 421 7063

lindamelendez220 at gnail.com

Are you interested in reading books that explain and promote the National
Federation of the Blind philosophy of raising expectations and living the
lives we want? This year, the Sports and Recreation book discussion group,
sponsored by the NFBNJ Sports & Recreation Division, read and talked about
three such books by conference call. In 2020, we’re looking forward to
another year of book club meetings and all are invited.

Want to learn more about the National Federation of the Blind? Well you
can by participating in the New Jersey NFB Book Club, sponsored by the
Sports and Recreation Division. Jane Degenshein, our book moderator will
host quarterly conference calls to discuss books from our recommended NFB
reading list. Our goal is to learn about the Federation and our members
through reading, discussions and sharing. All Are Welcome!

So that we have a general idea of who to expect, please complete the Book
Club Registration Form. The meeting will take place on April 15th at
6:00pm. To access the call, please dial 515 604 9570 and then use the
access code of 612068 followed by the pound sign. Please dial in 10 to 15
minutes prior for roll call and follow our conference call etiquette listed
in the registration form’s confirmation email.

This quarters book is:

Title:    “Life without sight: my journey into the world of the sighted and
the blind”