[NFBNJ] Extended Date for the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 6 21:56:06 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
Please read and share.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject: Extended Date for the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program

All,

Please see the important update below provided by the  NJ Department of
Community Affairs regarding an extension of the open enrollment period for
the COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program.

Please share widely among your networks.

Thank you,

Peri

Peri L. Nearon, MPA

Executive Director, Division of Disability Services

Department of Human Services

Division of Disability Services

11A Quakerbridge Plaza

PO Box 705 Trenton, NJ  08625-0705

Main: 1-888-285-3036

Fax: 609-631-4365

http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dds/home/index.html

The NJ 2-1-1 Resource Database is a comprehensive compilation of local and
statewide health and human service resources that are available in New
Jersey. Click the icon to search the database now.

This email is being sent for informational purposes only. Reference herein
to any specific product, service, program, organization/agency, or otherwise
does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the
NJ Department of Humans Services or The Division of Disability Services
(DDS).

COVID-19 EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (CVERAP)

Open Enrollment Period has now been extended:

Open: Monday, July 6, 2020, at 9:00 Am

Close: Friday, July 17, 2020, at 5:00 Pm

Applications on-line at:

https://www.waitlistcheck.com/NJ559-2809