[NFBNJ] Open Letter Of Apology

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 12 01:39:18 UTC 2020

To all!

When each person  reads a speech, a book,attends a play or movie, it is how
each person interprets the material.
The distribution forwarded last week hurt several Federation family members
and I sincerely apologize.

Open Letter Of apology July 11, 2020

On July 4th, I forwarded to those on the NFBNJ distribution list a message
titled, “Happy Birthday.”

Prior to the email, I wrote my thoughts as a veteran and someone that fought
for your  right to assemble and to  protest.

The email was forwarded on the NFBNJ platform and should not have been
forwarded on this platform.

It would be best served if it was not forwarded.

Those that know me and what I stand for is to live the life you want, to bbe
respected and to respect others and to join, not divide.

If the email from July 4th divided or hurt anyone, I sincerely offer my
apologies.

Each Memorial Day, Veterans Day and July 4th, I shed tears of sadness,
thanks and hope that we all can live as one nation under God!

Lets debate issues not destroy property, let us join hands to embrace not to
hurt but to heal, let us work together to strengthen the affiliate to make a
difference for all!

 With exchange of thought, I continue to grow as a person.

With Love in my Heart!

We care.  We share.  We grow.  We make a difference.

Joe Ruffalo,