[NFBNJ] Consider Attending The South Carolina State Convention Via Zoom

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 22:13:02 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
Please review the following information highlighting the South Carolina’s
state convention.
Enjoy the entire convention and or review the agenda for items of interest
to you.

All information is provided below.

Joe
---
Greetings to all!
I have provided the following information highlighting the state convention
of South Carolina, Friday, August 21 through Saturday, August 22.  Elections
will be held on Sunday, August 23.
Please consider registering, at no cost,  for the convention conducted via
the zoom platform.
As of this writing, we are planning to conduct an in person state convention
however, we need to review what is needed and therefore, may move to the
zoom platform.
Upon completion of the South Carolina state convention, I will schedule an
affiliate board meeting to discuss further.
Note of Interest: I and others are working on two separate agendas; an in
person and a zoom agenda.
Again, please consider registering for the South Carolina state convention.
Once the agenda is available, we could discuss what zoom calls that we need
to participate in.  You do not have to attend to all however, the more you
attend, the better discussion we will have in late August.
Thanks

Joe