[NFBNJ] The Doo-wop Corner With Mike Moran,

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 21:14:40 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
It is my policy to applaud and promote members in the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey.
Mike is a member in the at large chapter and several divisions and
committees.
Please share with others.
Special Note: I dedicated a song to one of the members.
Join the fun and prior to the broadcast, can you guess?

See below.

Joe

----