[NFBNJ] Free Braille Copies Of The United States Constitution Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 19:50:27 UTC 2020

    Free Braille Copies Of the United States Constitution

Greetings to all!

The National Braille Press has 800 copies of the United States Constitution
in Braille.
Please share with others.
Call: 617 266 6160
Toll Free: 800 548 7323
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT
If you need to leave a message, please leave your phone number, your name,
mailing address with city, state and zip code.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net