[NFBNJ] CBVI Needs Your Input!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 17:37:28 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
An opportunity to have your voice be heard.
Please share with other.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Pamela Gaston
The New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Vision Impaired is conducting a
Comprehensive Statewide Needs assessment to understand the needs of our
customers, providers, and other stakeholders. This will inform our State
Plan and guide priorities and the development of new initiatives.

We invite current and past CBVI consumers, service recipients, and their
family members to tell us about their experience. Please click the link
below to provide your input in this accessible web survey form by July 3rd:
https://umassboston.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8q2r6MI6E46rk21

The survey will take about 10 minutes, and the responses are anonymous. If
you have any questions about the survey or would prefer to use an
alternative format, please contact Amanda Gerson at
Amanda.gerson at dhs.state.nj.us.

Your input is appreciated.