[NFBNJ] Senator Booker to sign onto Access Technology Affordability Act

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 00:20:37 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

During the Washington Seminar, Ryan Stevens, Anthony Lanzilotti and Phil
Harrison, great presentation to highlight to Senator Booker???s staff the
Access Technology Affordability Act, S. 815.
We were informed today the fantastic news, see below.
Thanks to the members of the NFBNJ with your support.

To all, please read below.
Additional updates will be forthcoming.

Regards,
Joe