[NFBNJ] Save The New Date Comedy and Musical Entertainment Afternoon Date Changed To Saturday, October 3 From 1:00 to 5:00 pm.

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 16:03:02 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
the comedy and musical entertainment afternoon scheduled for Saturday, March
28 is postponed.
Save the Date of Saturday, October 3 with the re scheduled date.  The time
remains the same, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
For those that made payment via check or PayPal, please contact me to
discuss two possibilities.
1. keep your payment for the event for Saturday, October 3
You will be considered pre paid.
2. ask for reimbursement of your payment

Sorry for the inconvenience.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net