[NFBNJ] Yoga classes from home

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 00:33:50 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
With the next days home, please review and share the following.
Received from Linda Melendez, NFBNJ, President of the Sports and Recreation
Division.
Linda received from Debbie Azzarone, editor of the BlindVine.
Note: While at home, a great opportunity to start your spring cleaning and
please remember the GreenDrop program.

For pick up, please call 1 888 610 4632