[NFBNJ] Participate in Twitter Chat on Accessibility in Education

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 23:33:31 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

Please review and share with others.
Joe
__

From: National Federation of the Blind
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:00 PM
To: Joe Ruffalo
Subject: Participate in Twitter Chat on Accessibility in Education

                  Participate in Twitter Chat on Accessibility
                  During these uncertain times with COVID-19, it is
important to discuss accessibility for blind people as many schools and
colleges transition to virtual learning. Join us for our #AccessibleNOW
#InEducation Twitter chat Friday, March 20 at 12:00 p.m. ET. A Twitter chat
is a scheduled, organized topical conversation on Twitter centralized around
a specific hashtag.

                  We will discuss various platforms such as teleconferencing
software, learning management systems, and other potential platforms being
used. Examples include but are not limited to Zoom, Canvas, Blackboard, and
Google Docs. We look forward to your participation.

                  Learn more and access the questions and tips.

      National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314
      Unsubscribe | Opt Out |  Sign Up for Our E-newsletter
      ..