[NFBNJ] NFBNJ SAVE THE DATE AND TIME: Thursday May 21 at 4:00 PM Town Hall With Dr. Bernice Davis, NJ CBVI

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 19:19:58 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey announces a Town Hall
Zoom Call with Dr. Bernice Davis, Executive Director, New Jersey Commission
for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
SAVE THE DATE AND TIME
Thursday, May 21
Time: 4:00 pm
Approximately, ten days prior to the scheduled call, we will distribute Zoom
information.
In addition, there will be an opportunity to provide questions prior to the
call.
Directions for questions and other updates will be forthcoming.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net