[NFBNJ] Governor Murphy Announces Expanded Access to Testing at New Jersey’s Community Based Testing Sites

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri May 8 20:42:57 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and forward to others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: DDS Communications
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2020 2:57 PM
To: NJDDS at LISTSERV.DHS.NJ.GOV
Subject: Fw: Governor Murphy Announces Expanded Access to Testing at New
Jersey�s Community Based Testing Sites

All,

Governor Phil Murphy today announced that New Jersey�s Community Based
Testing Sites located at Bergen Community College and PNC Bank Arts Center
will expand access to testing for COVID-19. The two testing locations,
established in partnership with the Federal Emergency Management Agency and
the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, will be open to
asymptomatic New Jersey residents. In addition to continued testing for
symptomatic residents, testing will be prioritized for asymptomatic health
care workers and first responders, personnel in congregate living settings,
and New Jersey residents who have been in close contact with an individual
who has tested positive for COVID-19.

Read the full announcement here:
https://nj.gov/governor/news/news/562020/approved/20200508b.shtml

Thank you,

Dianna Maurone, Administrator
Information and Referral Services &
Personal Assistance Services Program (PASP)

Department of Human Services
Division of Disability Services
11A Quakerbridge Plaza
PO Box 705 Trenton, NJ  08625-0705