[NFBNJ] Reminder Central Jersey Chapter Event

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 26 20:11:49 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
please read and share with others.
Thanks Vee and the Central Jersey Chapter.
Joe

---

Subject: Fwd: Central Jersey Chapter Event

Vee Gaspa, Central Jersey Chapter
Phone: 4349891868
Email: veegaspa at gmail.com
Live the life you want!

Hello Joe,
  If you could forward the below event announcement  to the membership, I
would greatly appreciate it.

  Come join the Central Jersey Chapter for a social nightcap on Zoom!

  We want a meeting that is all about chatting with each other, as it is
important for us to stay connected and engaged during this time.

  When: Wednesday, May 27 at 8:00 PM.

  The Zoom information can be found at the end of this text.

  Feel free to join us with your favorite after dinner snack or beverage.

  We will be discussing what those favorites are, what we have all been
doing to keep busy during this time, and so much more!

  We hope to here you on Zoom!

  Join Zoom Meeting

  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82520729554?pwd=Y3d2a3pUVitPY3dhM0cxNldQWlExdz09

  One tap mobile

  +19292056099,,82520729554#,,1#,460994# US (New York)

  Dial in number

  +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

  Meeting ID: 825 2072 9554

  Password: 460994