[NFBNJ] Don't be left in the cold

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 16:11:05 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.

Joe
---
From: NJ 2-1-1 Partnership
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 11:18 AM
To: nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Subject: Don't be left in the cold

      New housing assistance, help with utilities and all the basics

                                October, 2020

                                Get Help With | Agency Professionals | About
2-1-1 | Media Center | Contact Us

                                Housing Assistance Now Available

                                A new opportunity for housing assistance was
announced on Friday, October 9. If you have suffered a financial hardship
due to COVID-19 and have not been able to pay your rent or mortgage you may
be eligible.

                                Applications will be processed until funding
is exhausted. Find out more and, if you are eligible, apply here.

                                Don't be Left Out in the Cold

                                As New Jersey’s Home Energy Assistance
Hotline since 2012, NJ 211 is very familiar with how different heating
assistance programs work. This year the assistance offered through these
programs seems more essential than ever. With more than 1.65 million New
Jerseyans seeking unemployment benefits since the beginning of the public
health emergency in March and others working at a reduced level, we are
hearing from people who have never needed this kind of help before now.
Often they don’t even know these programs exist; they just know that they
need help.

                                “You can really feel the power of 211 at
times like this,” executive director Melissa Acree exclaims. “We’ve heard
from so many people who admit, they just don't... (Read more)

                                 Cybercrime
                                Cybercrime and online fraud can happen to
anyone; it's important to know where to turn if it happens to you.

                                That's why NJ 211 partnered with Cybercrime
Support Network. Using the National Cybercrime Victim Resource Database, 211
makes sure that New Jersey residents have the resources they need while
guiding them through the process of reporting, recovering, and reinforcing
their security following a cybercrime.

                                Learn more about cybercrime, what it is, and
how you can protect yourself from it here.

                                A kind word of thanks from a caller...

                                "NaTishia could not be more helpful...I have
never had anyone take such time with me & have such patience. She was
pleasant & kind & you could tell immediately how much she cares for people.
Please let Natishia know how grateful I was to have found her at 211. I will
highly recommend her & NJ 211 to all I meet."

                                FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

                                 ‌  ‌  ‌

                                ‌

                  NJ 2-1-1 Partnership | NJ 2-1-1, PO Box 504, Cedar Knolls,
NJ 07927
                        Unsubscribe nfbnj1 at verizon.net
                        Update Profile | About our service provider
                        Sent by executivedirector at nj211.org powered by

                  Try email marketing for free today!