[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Please spread the word the Boscov's Friends Helping Friends Fund Raiser is Almost Here!

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 12:59:55 UTC 2020

Dear National Federation of the Blind of NJ Members, Friends and
Families and those interested in supporting our programs and projects:

Please spread the word the Boscov's Friends Helping Friends Fund Raiser is
Almost Here!

Ready to shop & get a 20% discount on just about everything?  Boscov's (a
family-owned department store) is having its Friends Helping Friends
Fundraising Days on Wednesday, October 14th & Thursday, October 15th.  You
can shop online ( <http://www.boscovs.com> www.boscovs.com) or in store
(locations listed below).  Departments include: Women, Shoes, Handbags &
Accessories, Beauty, Jewelry & Watches, Men, Bed & Bath and Home (Web Deals
too!).  AND, just for shopping, the Non-Profit Organization (NPO) you
specify, the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, will receive 5%
of just about anything you purchase from Boscov's. All you have to do is
shop!  Be sure to choose the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
as the NPO at checkout. Our organization continues to support your friends
and families to live the lives we want every day!

Boscov's Locations in New Jersey:
Atlantic City, Deptford, Monmouth /Eatontown, Moorestown, Toms River,
Vineland, Voorhees, Woodbridge

You may donate directly to the NFBNJ if you prefer:

 <https://www.nfbnj.org/boscovs-2020-fundraiser>
https://www.nfbnj.org/boscovs-2020-fundraiser

Or make a check payable to NFBNJ (with FHF in the memo section) and

Mail to: NFBNJ, 254 Spruce Street, Bloomfield, NJ  07003

We so appreciate your support in the pandemic version of this annual
fund-raiser!

Warmly,

Joe Ruffalo, President,