[NFBNJ] Cooking Without Looking With President Riccobono Registration Link for This Friday's Show, (Sept. 18) 3p.m. EDT Powered by ZOOM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 18:12:04 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!
Please review and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Renee Rentmeester
Coming Friday, Sept. 18. 2020 at 3p.m. EDT/ 2p.m. CDT!

The Cooking Without Looking TV Show, Quarantine Cuisine Edition!

*Special Memorial Dedication to Chef Don White and Celia Chacon

Here's the link to register for the ZOOM Cooking Without Looking:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nJNMal-rRQmvKeKlfD7b2Q

You must register to be in the virtual LIVE audience!

Hosted by the Older Individuals who are Blind Technical Assistance Center at
the Mississippi State University.
(https://www.oib-tac.org)and powered by ZOOM!

The FIRST TV Show to Feature People Who are Blind/Visually Impaired! Special
appearance by Celebrity Chef Ron Duprat of BRAVO's "Top Chef" who will cook
blindfolded.

Featuring hosts Allen Preston and Annette Watkins. Vision World Community
Outreach Managers Ralph Smith and Elvin-Michael Baker Gonzalez will also be
on hand.

Ralph will show how he barbecues blind.

Food For Thought Segment Guest:
Mark Riccobono, President, National Federation of the Blind!

Special thanks to Sylvia Stinson-Perez for arranging this taping.

Graphics/Logo credit: Lori Davis-Fry!

For more information, please call: Ren'ee Rentmeester, 305.200.9104

Ren'ee A. Rentmeester
Creator/Executive Producer

The Cooking Without Looking TV Show
The ONLY TV Show Featuring People Who are Blind/Visually Impaired

Changing the Way We See Blindness!

Founder/President
Vision World Foundation
305.200.9104