[NFBNJ] Closed Circuit Color Unit Needs A Home

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 21:16:35 UTC 2020

Greetings to all!

Please review and share with others with the opportunity to receive the
following Vision Excel color close circuit 14 inch television unit.

If interested and to make arrangements to pick up, please contact
Father Mark Mancini
Sait James Parish
32 Saint James Place
Totowa, NJ  07512
county:Passaic

If you call, please contact during business hours, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
973 790 0288

If you wish to contact via email, I have provided.
revmarc15 at gmail.com

Warmly

nfbnj1 at verizon.net