[NFBNJ] Fwd: Aira News April 28, 2021

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Apr 28 21:56:04 UTC 2021

From: Your Aira Team
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 12:51 PM
Subject: Aira News April 28, 2021

Aira News April 28, 2021.

This week it's time to take a look at Aira's presence on the social
networks from Facebook to Clubhouse. Then we get wild with a visit to the
National Zoo.

Aira on a social media network near you.

Social networks are a way of life these days and help us connect to our
customers and Access Network partners. We want to take some time here to
share how you can follow us and get in on the conversations.
Facebook.

You can follow our company page on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/airaio.
Twitter.

Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/airaio.
Instagram.

Check out the most accessible account on Instagram at
http://www.instagram.com/aira.io.
Youtube.

Our Youtube channel is the home of many Aira videos including our
"Afternoon at the Museum" and "Expedition" series. Subscribe and get
notifications when we go live at http://youtube.com/c/airaio.
Clubhouse.

Clubhouse is a new audio-only social networking platform. AT this time it
is only available for iOS users but an Android version of the app is
rumored to be coming in late May. Our club there is called Aira Visual
Interpreting and we will hold Office Hours on Mondays at 2:00pm Eastern
time, 11:00pm Pacific time, 7:00pm British time and on Tuesdays at 4:00am
Eastern Australia time, 6:00am New Zealand time.

Join us on Clubhouse
<https://www.joinclubhouse.com/club/aira-visual-interpreting>.

We will repeat other programming on any and all of our social networks so
don't worry if you're not subscribed to any of them. We also have our
podcast, Airacast, that you can follow in your podcast app of choice.
Lucy Edwards - making your videos blind.

Our awesome Explorer and Youtube content creator Lucy Edwards shows us how
she uses Aira to get set up for her next video project.
(https://twitter.com/lucyedwards/status/1386979120479887360?s=12)

Afternoon at the Museum Presents.

The National Zoo.

As part of the Smithsonian Institution, the National Zoo
<http://nationalzoo.si.edu> is a fascinating place. It's also part of the
Aira Access Network which means you can explore on-line content free with
an Aira Agent. We'll do just that this week. Live animal cams, adorable
babies and fun facts will abound.

We live stream the show on Friday, April 30 at 4:00pm Eastern time (US &
Canada), 9:00pm (UK), and on Saturday, May 1 at 6:00am (Eastern AU), 8:00pm
(New Zealand).

Join us on Zoom <https://aira.zoom.us/j/91066560179>

Or join us on Youtube <http://youtube.com/c/airaio/live>

Contact Us!

For information on anything above, or for any questions related to our
service, contact our Customer Care Tea. Email: (support at aira.io).

US & Canada: 1.800.835.1934.

Australia: 1.800.765.096.

New Zealand: 0.800.425.451.

UK: 0.800.046.5668

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*