[NFBNJ] FW: NJ COVID Vaccine and Information Help Lines

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jan 27 20:44:11 UTC 2021

*From:* Gaston, Pamela <Pamela.Gaston at dhs.nj.gov>

*Sent:* Wednesday, January 27, 2021 2:54 PM
*Subject:* NJ COVID Vaccine and Information Help Lines

 Good Afternoon,

 As we are all doing our best to get our consumers access to basic needs as
well as  information during the pandemic, please be advised that  the State
has opened a call center to help those without computer access in
registering for a *COVID vaccine appointment. NJ State Covid Vaccine help
line is 855-568-0545. *

 Here is the link to the NJ Covid Platform - https://covid19.nj.gov/

 COVID Test Site Finder: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing#test-sites

 Pre-Register for the Vaccine: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/

 *Call (General COVID-19 Questions)*: 2-1-1 <//211> (24/7)

*Call (Medical COVID-19 Questions)*: 1-800-962-1253 <//+18009621253> (24/7)

*Call (Vaccine Appointment Support)*: 1-855-568-0545 <//+18555680545>
 (8a-8p)

*Text NJCOVID to 898-211* to receive alerts

*Download COVID Alert NJ app here <https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/app>*

 Free COVID-19 testing and treatment is available at Community Health
Centers, also known as Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), to all
people whether you have health insurance or not and regardless of your
immigration status Find an FQHC near you with this search tool
<https://healthapps.state.nj.us/fhs/cphc/cphcSearch.aspx>, through 211
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.nj211.org/resource-search/taxonomy/LN-1500/_/1__;!!J30X0ZrnC1oQtbA!ZWYYBmE9puWz1gvazJwaHkDsoUds8g1d_CWBhUvgtEPqVAnOHzb4-9ouloctcmJPcn0MZt0$>
online,
or by directly calling 2-1-1 (support is available in English and Spanish).

Individuals with urgent symptoms may also continue to access services at
acute care hospitals. The COVID-19 testing cost will be waived for
uninsured individuals eligible for charity care. Information on the Charity
Care Program can be found at: https://www.nj.gov/health/charitycare. You
should talk to a medical provider before going to your local hospital.

 This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative
material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a
public document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.

Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.