[NFBNJ] Fwd: Register for the NFB Indiana 2021 State Convention, Stronger Together, Anywhere and Everywhere!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Jul 23 17:52:18 UTC 2021

From: Michael Lauf via Indiana-Convention
Date: Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 12:18 PM
Subject: [Indiana-Convention] Register for the NFB Indiana 2021 State
Convention, Stronger Together, Anywhere and Everywhere!

Register to join us for the National Federation of the Blind 2021 Indiana
Affiliate State Convention, October 8, 9 and 10. Our theme this year is
Stronger Together, Anywhere and Everywhere!

Held virtually using Zoom, from the comfort of your home, learn about the
latest in career opportunities, independent living, effective advocacy, the
latest assistive technology and so much more. Learn and grow through
interacting with a diverse group of people with different experiences, life
tips, and personal stories that will amaze.

There is no cost to attend, but donations are appreciated to help fund the
many services we provide to blind and low vision Indiana residents. Win
great door prizes, connect with like-minded people., have a say by voting
for Indiana's future blind leaders, and live the life you want!

Please share on appropriate email lists and social media channels.

Register today using the link below. Read more about, and sign up for the
2021 NFB Indiana Annual Affiliate State Convention, October 8-10

https://nfb-in.org/convention2021/

To vote, membership in one of the Indiana chapters or divisions is
required. We have chapters in Indianapolis, Lafayette, Mishawaka and Gary,
plus an at-large chapter covering the entire state of Indiana.
Learn more by visiting

https://nfb-in.org/membership/

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*