[NFBNJ] Time Sensitive and Action Required: Blind, Vision Impaired and Deafblind individuals can now register for the Technology Workshop; sponsored by the National Federation of theBlind of New Jersey

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Jun 13 16:52:27 UTC 2021

Greetings Blind, Vision Impaired and Deafblind individuals,

Register now for our free Technology Workshop being held on June 26 from 10
a.m. to 1 p.m. You bring your own brunch and we’ll provide worthwhile
technology tips, tricks and how-to's using voice over that will help you
become more productive and independent.

The event is free and sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey Technology Division, but you must register. As in-person NFBNJ
gatherings still are not possible, we’ll be presenting using the Zoom
platform. Your answers to the questions on the registration form will help
us tailor the training to meet your needs.

Click on the link below to register. Agenda, participation details and
additional information will be sent shortly to registered participants.

https://www.nfbnj.org/technology-seminar-registration