[NFBNJ] Fwd: Surfing for Vision ….It’s on!!!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jun 16 16:42:02 UTC 2021

From: Michael Benson <michael at lovevision.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 10:43 AM
To: nfbnj at nfbnet.org
Subject: Surfing for Vision ….It’s on!!!

Surfing for Vision ….It’s on!!!
We got the go ahead from the city on the beach Long Branch NJ

You must pre-register this year.

Surfing For Vision 2021
Saturday Aug 14th
Great Lawn Beach
9am to 3pm
The visually impaired and the blind take to the waves to send a message
worldwide that you can do anything you choose regardless of your vision.
You get to choose the life you want!
Plus it is a fun fellowship beach day with surfing lessons for the family
and wave runner rides as our participants take to the waves.

Everyone must pre-register this year by July 16th to get our count on the
beach. This includes family members and guests

Each registered individual that attends will receive Visual Experience
Foundation Surfing for Vision Beach Sun shirt.

Get details at
Surfingforvision.org

Sent from my iPhone

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*