[NFBNJ] Important: Limited availability beginning Tuesday, November 16 through Sunday November 28

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Nov 16 15:57:02 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

I will have limited availability beginning Tuesday, November 16 through
Sunday November 28 as I catch up on routine screenings and overdue doctor
appointments   In order to be the best Abuela Presidente`I can be.  I would
like to encourage everyone to take care of themselves so they can take care
of those they love and be healthy to live the lives they want!

If you have any questions or need assistance during this time please
contact your chapter president.

Have a joyous and thankful November.

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*

--

​Warmly,