[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey (NFBNJ) Convention Business Meeting Minutes for the 45th State Convention

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Mon Nov 29 17:28:06 UTC 2021

*From the Desk of Linda Melendez, President, NFBNJ*

*Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary*

Greetings all,

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for their respective
holidays.  Included in this email are the 45th state convention business
meeting minutes.  For your convenience I have put them in alphabetical
order and used heading 1 through heading 3 for easy navigation; see heading
layout below:

Heading 1 will take you to each meeting

Heading 2 will take you to agenda items

Heading 3 will take you to chapter reports in affiliate business meeting.

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
* Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
* Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
* YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

* Live the life you want. *
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*

*National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey (MFBNJ) Business Meeting
Minutes for the 45th State Convention*
Topic: NFBNJ 45th State Convention Business Meeting Minutes