[NFBNJ] Fwd: Visual Arts Survey for Blind and Deafblind

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Oct 28 04:03:51 UTC 2021

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jon Gabry <jgabry at njcu.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 9:05 PM
Subject: Visual Arts Survey for Blind and Deafblind

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jon Gabry. I am deafblind and a fine artist. I am working on my
master's degree in studio art at New Jersey City University. Supervising my
work is Professor Hugo Bastidas.

I am looking for blind, legally blind, and deafblind people to help my
research for my master's thesis. I hope you will take my survey about blind
and deafblind people's experiences with visual arts. Your response is
anonymous and confidential. The deadline is November 14, 2021. Here is the
link to my survey: https://forms.gle/wrph8d6HP7bvyWLY6

If you have questions, please contact me at jgabry at njcu.edu

Thank you.

Jon Gabry, BFA
Kearny, NJ 07032
jgabry at njcu.edu

--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*