[NFBNJ] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Join Us! for a showing of Bolotin Award winning video Oct. 29

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Oct 28 19:21:53 UTC 2021

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eugene Coulter, NFBMO Columbia Chapter via Chapter-Presidents <
chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 3:11 PM
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Join Us! for a showing of Bolotin Award
winning video Oct. 29

Join the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of MO on Friday October 29 at 7:00 pm
Central Time for a showing of the Bolotin Award winning video on being a
blind parent. The film, produced by the Missouri Affiliate, was made in
response to the Baby Mikayla case to show techniques blind parents use to
care for their children.
After the video we will have an discussion  on the film an drelated topics.

 All are welcome to join us, please spread the word.
Here is the Zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7148529230?pwd=NDFNcnVTUG9tbnhCL0FNdmFyQStEUT09

Meeting ID: 714 852 9230
Passcode: 816573314
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,7148529230# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,7148529230# US (New York)
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*