[NFBNJ] Fwd: HMH Virtual Vision Awareness Day

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Oct 29 22:27:56 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cerco, Allison <allison.cerco at hmhn.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 6:19 PM
Subject: HMH Virtual Vision Awareness Day

This message was sent securely using Zix®
<http://www.zixcorp.com/get-started/>
Hello All,
I hope this email finds you well. Hackensack Meridian Health's Mitchell
Virtual Vassar Vision Awareness Day is on November 18.  This year's keynote
speaker is, Christine Ha, the first-ever blind contestant and season 3
winner of the competitive amateur cooking television show “MasterChef” with
Gordon Ramsay.
All are welcome to attend this free event. Please share with your contacts,
community members, family and friends. We hope to see you there!

Be well,
Allison

Allison Cerco

Community Outreach Manager

Community Outreach & Engagement

*T:* 848.275.1475

*W:* HackensackMeridianHealth.or
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=lC2BOuyTwLhYUwx2vqZp6A4NC8GJH--j-GtKaBDeEwM&r=ZPOL73dgnKeM7fgVs_tZJFpU8ArJBs36oIhfdrrY_8Ds1ebTj-aYQqnVBnFNY87i&m=cHtGNh9TCiGFEgTKX-mOmrrbhuS1uQjtJDBEjVYPsgY&s=cwOHwUANEJVSGqGmW8X-ERU4FJxlMw0YQUuq4sXLA-k&e=>

This message was secured by *Zix <http://www.zixcorp.com>&#174*.
--

​Warmly,
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*