[NFBNJ] Important Reminder: Join us on Monday, April 11 at 8 PM for a Democracy Live​ Accessible Voting Town Hall

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Fri Apr 1 08:26:35 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Please consider sharing far and wide; open to all!

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*

Democracy Live is hosting a Town Hall on Accessible Voting in partnership
with the New Jersey Council of the Blind and the National Federation of the
Blind of  New Jersey to provide a demonstration of our Omni Ballot. Our
Solution to accessible absentee voting; all are welcome!

*About Democracy Live:*

Founded in 2007, Democracy Live technologies have been deployed in 4,000
elections, serving over 10 million voters in 2,500 jurisdictions and 25 states.
In partnership with Amazon and Microsoft, Democracy Live is the largest
provider of cloud and tablet-based voting technologies in the U.S.

Democracy Live has been selected by both the Department of Defense and the
U.S. State Department for our remote, accessible balloting technologies. A
founding member of the Department of Homeland Security sponsored Elections
Coordinating Council, Democracy Live is a leading authority on secure
voting technologies. Awarded the “2019 Accessibility in Voting Award”
presented at the United Nations, Democracy Live technologies have been
awarded funding by the Department of Health and Human Services and the
Elections Assistance Commission to assist voters with disabilities.

Come Join this very informative Zoom Demonstration.