[NFBNJ] FW: Access Performance Schedule and Services

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Apr 6 20:16:52 UTC 2022

The Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn has 2 performances with audio
description for each show. The dates for *The Wanderer* are April 17th and
April 23rd at the 1:30 PM performance .

They also have a Sensory Seminar at 12:00 on those dates. The Access for
All Performance Schedule link is below. Also, I copied a description for
your convenience.

president at nfbnj.org
www.nfbnj.org
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238