[NFBNJ] Fwd: Listen Now!! We R Randolph Sheppard Podcasts

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Feb 8 15:33:50 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gaston, Pamela <Pamela.Gaston at dhs.nj.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Listen Now!! We R Randolph Sheppard Podcasts
To: CBVI Public-Email <CBVI.Public-Email at dhs.nj.gov>

The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind, visually impaired and deafblind.

*New*

*The We R Randolph-Sheppard Podcast*

*Check It Out*

The first ever podcast devoted exclusively to all things Randolph-Sheppard
is now available wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.  *The We R
Randolph-Sheppard Podcast,* featuring Nicky Gacos and Terry Smith, was
released on January 31st  Look for a new podcast to be released at midnight
on the last day of each month.

Nicky and Terry discuss important issues impacting blind entrepreneurs and
interview nationally recognized guests.  The first 2 episodes will take a
look back at the history of the Randolph-Sheppard Act and you will hear
from Jim Gashel who had a hand in writing the 1974 amendments.

You can listen now by clicking on this link:
https://we-r-randolph-sheppard-podcast.simplecast.com/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://we-r-randolph-sheppard-podcast.simplecast.com/__;!!J30X0ZrnC1oQtbA!eG15R1V6TgLmqy7WAKegZjsSc8nrfuE_MfPoXolpyccNi4xLx9K3vXzpM6ZLaFfK8V1CqQ$>

*Podcast Sponsors*

*National Association of Blind Merchants*

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative
material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a
public document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services is confidential. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy,
use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete
this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.