[NFBNJ] Fwd: DB CAN NJ's Snowy February Trivia!

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Feb 16 23:07:48 UTC 2022

L---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DBCAN NJ <dbcannj at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 5:58 PM
Subject: DB CAN NJ's Snowy February Trivia!

DB CAN NJ's February Trivia is all about snow! It can be accessed by using
this link: *https://forms.gle/dAud5jU45E6GdfmC8
<https://forms.gle/dAud5jU45E6GdfmC8>*

*Please share this email and link! *

*To stop receiving our monthly trivia, reply to this email with the word
STOP. *

--

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational Events & Opportunities l Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org

*"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much." ~ Helen Keller*
--

Greetings,

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*