[NFBNJ] Fwd: February Aira Connection

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Feb 22 00:53:47 UTC 2022

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 7:30 PM
Subject: February Aira Connection
To: <lindamelendez220 at gmail.com>

The Aira Connection February, 2022

February is another fast-paced month here at Aira. We loved showing you
what visual interpreters could do during our coverage of the 2022 Puppy
Bowl and Super Bowl LVI, and that’s only halfway through the month. From
new Access Network partners to events and new features, we’ve got it all
for you.
Products and Features

This is where you’ll find announcements about changes to our service or new
offerings.
Aira works with NFB on Covid at-home testing

At home rapid antigen and PCR tests remain largely inaccessible to blind
and low vision people. The National Federation of the Blind has sponsored
access to our professional visual interpreters for anyone in the US to take
a home Covid ktest. This promotion applies to both rapid antigen and PCR
tests. Agents can describe the various testing materials, read through
instructions and test results then take a photo, accessibly labeled, of
those results for future use.
Read more here.
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloBMFkH8DtD3--X9ftBdv-9kZmlSZYUM4_MRlEVlykORKq7Ro0vZWc6AjgogMKBAjCE6ntLIY1hJOMKvx9tmwZCAOa1NdOpld7DWSPvkVWKDLxco20IdPOEI=&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>

If you don’t live in the United States, don’t worry. We’ve got your Covid
testing needs covered with our 30-minute per day Aira Covid promo. Learn
about this promo here.
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloBMFkH8DtD3-R_E_vA4brsVmyckIDxtE53o1nnxMaAsxh2RH9tr9v3cLr2Pw1zvelis-i0W4r_TZ0IVxT8_Kogtb07dMbxoHtat-Hv7i48EnJL3xOqAkBMU=&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>
Changes to our Intuit Small Business offer

Improving employment prospects for blind and low vision people is the goal
of our Intuit Small Business Offer. Having Aira coverage for basic business
tasks has helped a number of people start or expand their own companies.
This is understandably a very popular offer.

Starting March 1, 2022, we will limit the number of minutes that can be
used for this offer to 150 minutes per month. Individual calls are limited
to 30 minutes. This cap will be automatically set. We will reach out to
everyone currently registered as a small business with more details. If you
have any further questions after reading our upcoming email, please contact
Customer Care.

More information about the Intuit Small Business Owners Promotion can be
found here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloJE3pqyuHa3utcBaHtd38K0pIA6C-M7T_jBakn5kCyB8mmK-4KoyTbc_CIAel9W8EL9PJggD8EUlrECoHRMOaa7KsReVIIsd5TKTsHMvj9jVlGGNdtSXWGwyahcO1bhfrw==&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>,
and Aira’s Pricing and Plans can be found here.
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloJE3pqyuHa3uYNXJ5PRQpIAJCzxwSxhFq8B-Jd0A4a4-DSJoY6gRL8VoBRANY8IBwhcsd-PQZeBQj-b1Z7IHOG3v3SpY1g8xdw==&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>
Spanish suppport

If you prefer to communicate with us in Spanish, don’t forget we have
suppport from our Customer Care team and our Spanish Language Beta for
agents. To change your language preference, go to the “More” tab at the
lower right of the homescreen in our app. Select “Language Preference” and
complete the short form.
Black History Month

This yea we’re spotlighting some of our excellent experiences at museums
that tell the African-American story. You can find all of our Afternoon at
the Museum series on our Youtube channel
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloBMFkH8DtD3-zb74Iix556QnAtMfcN8OVDR_kgbGbtxtHr9Nced9dguenJEWhkPf3MUASYF0piMcvGbpklPlpiQTXSGixITfng==&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>.

February 17 we feature the Negro League Baseball Museum
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloBMFkH8DtD3-MziCKSP5WegVx2lakCvxiqY4ggfx22NdA9WIX5mwWiX5p_fChrfysEGwiqcwr7h9nt6hISKa7dYnSE-yNNTZfzYWaYsH4kqr5oCi1Hir55hu8waORzXIefIwO3GOqPPnrzWN9xIXoqXNSVQkMYTvDFVeXUuSbUHMv5_VmouQ4TZf9O2POnpq33-A_IJJcypg_qfqyoj6jko=&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>
with Dr. Ray Doswell. Without the Negro League, sports in America would be
very different today.

February 24 They were heroes when their country needed them, even though
many didn’t think they’d be good enough. We’ll tour the Tuskegee Airmen
Museum
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001rX3k4C6mrv7Kwh5ZscZZxzUtVdRk9BlhJ4s8VEKJx4WqMCsOrKLloBMFkH8DtD3-6l13-n8bRjSgi_h2f73akpcyx7Vwi1vkLMJG1d7Y0qGrYgIqagCMLK_NkPzd0vh5XJDw1MfZyKOHCxVqep1LcvEkgg7LhT4VO4X61Uziy9GW8P6XCe2HpLJycku7gS6y2M7YVZUs1aH6l6RWbMYq818dZTA607-ZOJRVkRw-7yDgxNFSMSJDlhs5_sKYdpeC&c=ukOA7kx7tP0CmzbcgUX1DO9xZgCdQFWDZ9JsA_f_ipN-bpAbyrnJMQ==&ch=_vSFr532KfR9gGgeJSdD3irnlBoBQqWXtqQ7ZDNgoQ9t_996xtFxFQ==>
and learn about the pilots and their airplanes and how they changed the
world.
Access Network

Here’s where you’ll find all of the new offers from our Access Network
partners.
Texas Workforce Commission

The Texas Workforce Commission has several ways you can use Aira. All
offers apply to staff and customers. Each of their 132 offices around the
state is an Aira Access location.
TWC also offers a six-month or one-year subscription to Aira for customers
and staff. Eligibility is determined by case history. If you are interested
in funding Aira through the Texas Workforce Commission, please ask your
contact for more information and to get the process started.
Natural History Museum of Utah

All the geologic beauty of Utah plus its animals and other natural features
are available at the Natural History Museum of Utah. Visit the museum
itself or browse the on-lione content.
Exploring the World

This is the place to share tips, tricks and customer stories.
Referral Program

More Aira minutes can be yours simply by referring someone to our service.
YOu can earn 30 minutes per referral once they make their first call.

Tap on the More tab (iOS) or the navigation drawer (Android). then tap on
Invite friends and you’ll find all the details.
Contact Us!

For information on anything above or for any questions related to our
service, contact our Customer Care Team.

Email: (support at aira.io).

US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934 Text: 858-242-4457.
Australia: 1-800-765-096 text: 61-488-839-767.
New Zealand: 0-800-425-451.

UK: 1-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472.

Your Aira Team
Aira | 3451 Via Montebello
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++STE+192?entry=gmail&source=g>,
STE 192
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++STE+192?entry=gmail&source=g>
PMB 214,
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++STE+192?entry=gmail&source=g>Carlsbad,
CA 92009 8008351934
Unsubscribe lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=00141ExnhSySs_5v9mbTBnKmg%3D&ch=fbe6c7b0-68ef-11eb-acde-fa163e00700e&ca=d0d1cb4f-a089-412e-a175-2b31ad2ab077>
Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=00141ExnhSySs_5v9mbTBnKmg%3D&ch=fbe6c7b0-68ef-11eb-acde-fa163e00700e&ca=d0d1cb4f-a089-412e-a175-2b31ad2ab077>
Notice <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice>
Sent by info at aira.io
--

Greetings,

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*