[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Senior Division Sponsored Zoom Sessions for July with Updates Enclosed

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 12:58:51 UTC 2022

Hello All,

After that whirlwind week from the National Convention, thought you would
like to join us for our chat sessions and book club for this month.

Below are the revised times and dates for all three meetings.

Hope to see and hear you there!

We will use the same recurring Zoom link which I will supply at the end of
this message.

***

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 9:45 AM

Senior Division Chat Session

Topic: What quote or saying resonates with you and why?

Come ready to share and learn more about other members of our fabulous
NFBNJ!

***

Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 5 PM

Senior Division Book Club

Start reading:

Guilty DB66706

Robards, Karen Reading time: 12 hours, 2 minutes.

Colleen Delany A production of the National Library Service for the Blind
and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress.

Romantic suspense fiction

Philadelphia. Single-mom prosecutor Kate White is held hostage until one of
the captors--a figure from Kate's troubled youth--recognizes her and
releases her under threat of blackmail. To protect her past, Kate lies to
investigator Tom Braga despite their mutual attraction. Explicit
descriptions of sex, violence, and some strong language. 2008.

***

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 9:45 AM

Senior Division Second Chat Session

Remembering the oldie television shows

Which ones made you laugh and are you still watching?

The Odd Couple

The Honeymooners

The Golden Girls

I Love Lucy

Let's laugh as we remember different scenes as we lighten our load.

***

Join Zoom

Senior Events for July

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09>
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

Keep Smiling,

Janie Degenshein

Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!

Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)

state affiliate board member

President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey

to join the senior list serve:

President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey

To join the tech div list serve:

to join in the membership forms for NFBNJ chapters and divisions, go to:

 <https://www.nfbnj.org/chapter-division-membership-forms/>
https://www.nfbnj.org/chapter-division-membership-forms/#

NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator

 <mailto:jdegen16 at comcast.net> jdegen16 at comcast.net