[NFBNJ] Fwd: The Aira Connection July 2022

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jul 20 15:10:55 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 10:34 AM
Subject: The Aira Connection July 2022
To: <lindamelendez220 at gmail.com>

The Aira Connection
July 20, 2022We’re already halfway through 2022. July is traditionally our
busiest season with national and international conventions and events. This
year is no exception with the debut of Aira Everywhere. Don’t forget, July
is Disability Pride Month as well, a time to celebrate accessibility in all
of its forms.New Products, Features, and UpdatesAnnouncing Aira Everywhere!

On Monday, July 4, 2022, Aira announced three new ways to access Aira’s
visual interpreting service. Referred to as ‘Aira Everywhere’, these
choices include the ARxVision Headset, the BlindShell Phone, and our own
web-based Aira Desktop app. Choice isn’t limited to devices, it extends to
productivity tools that support collaborative work. Specifically, remote
access and document exchange tools.

Today we are broadening the number of remote access solutions for Aira
Agents touse when remotely access an Explorer’s computer, upon the
Explorer’s explicit request during an active call. These new options
improve upon accessibility for the individual while providing employers
with more choices that match their approved list of remote access
solutions. Our expanded support for remote access tools now includes
Microsoft Quick Assist and Google Remote Desktop as alternatives to the
current default tool, TeamViewer.

And while Explorers can continue to use email to send and receive files
with an Agent, you now have the option to send and receive files directly
and seamlessly from within the Aira Desktop app without breaking the flow
of your work.

Our commitment to choice and flexibility guide us. And as with the device
options to access our service, we will continue to look for and add to our
choice of supported productivity tools.

These remote access and document exchange tools are each part of a limited
beta program today and will be broadly available in mid-August. Learn more
here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VIf5qz8uJVIk1UUA4G_zE0Vy4jrKnzhqRL-oD3YvjXABbrb1N_tnBOaohZFxdBsZZeCS8WLJiI4lzAW76HkvYWNMYzmoRmfa6wfzldnvLe4_LNDGqSr-7zg5buzBI3CTqfSCzPAZCBRs93Mz90PSG1iWseq5jKVELRjGgOF1V1z7HUnga67F-jszbGz9nizooHJnZkrs6_IoKzlWV3IYFvzOhHZaVfsiVWljyrkWJQ9O7aLpus6CCrDBCNYQ3d2zUhdSxHyu1LuBvADv50JgW33KS0EoebnnikBiKBLuhjyVny_ifQsB8zyy3_idcFcd&c=QlS8rvaWkg42Id5j8i5Epnj5NV0qrCSk2pdidq1QNeBzYsWm7qnPWw==&ch=zSHET02yzKGiuGGxr7udSaFD3oT1Ol5a-eEbVVjCi3luYLYjRt2a4w==>
.

Meetup, Meet Aira at Starbucks

This summer Aira’s doing a roadshow to discover great coffee and all the
things you can do with professional visual interpreters!

Starting July 26, we’ll be stopping in Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, Los
Angeles, New York City, Seattle, and Washington DC with special coffee
tasting sessions at Starbucks. We’d love to meet you there. You will need
to register for these events. Check out our tour schedule and get signed up
here.
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VIf5qz8uJVIk1UUA4G_zE0Vy4jrKnzhqRL-oD3YvjXABbrb1N_tnBOaohZFxdBsZy-gyvvtR1YKRVmen27uAvoj4TRm9mGgC2YryQ5KObzRZ4BMtR_5p4MnNF5y3lXldFryTaxu0KWJbUdB1Xx5Tf2P3tthKgVDN2CUMWRbjvds5p38Go5cutfuidDT_Nfnz-ymO1T0qAhFHUDCIOXowhN0BIHYMunS1biSqs78BjXH_jPTICQ2FIsguNlsXe4obk208aD8uF_ymxXp3hXltRLXzV7w_YqpEEHb6pP16H9xBZjSkH-VgjIB_Dc11bSW6&c=QlS8rvaWkg42Id5j8i5Epnj5NV0qrCSk2pdidq1QNeBzYsWm7qnPWw==&ch=zSHET02yzKGiuGGxr7udSaFD3oT1Ol5a-eEbVVjCi3luYLYjRt2a4w==>

Airacast

Airacast is the official podcast for news, interviews, and anything related
to Aira. You can subscribe using your podcast player of choice. Over the
next several months we’ll feature interviews with ARX Vision, Blind Shell,
and demos of Aira for Desktop you won’t want to miss.
News about the Aira Access Partner Network Pheonix Sky Harbor International
Airport

We are proud to welcome Sky Harbor, PHX, to the Aira Access Network. Read
more here.
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VIf5qz8uJVIk1UUA4G_zE0Vy4jrKnzhqRL-oD3YvjXABbrb1N_tnBOaohZFxdBsZys4QMaETQHkWpNImf-Ozw8DU8_ij6vYPm0yJHtx-AX8x4ku-mBpeOKPqHPGRwe18ny35hBn7L5UPPJrbGjS46e6_sjBmJF3ZzBpT1aL18SrUlQXV3RLtTVQCot5DmXqMcatxSd9Mfgav6p6lBJ6ICPDninyYmBLxnjr14cg_yQ9G5h3BnDDHpsN2Y7wrwPWzP_lK2LeH-jRJBfJ4zB0lXQJMCyWWPKNe4T-rg7J-ExNzpM4fZZNximyL8lIVCu5vBzlMl8QSzZmQ9uSpF8E37T0Scma2AtlgnQzLWatD831LS5f5TxQVQ-0GiZLGtaUDJNPE4N7YedkBMIZIISdb10u0U0R_5SGfUtOnM27Jw7Skz0TZK7ajkzZUVJG4LIO8zS8igdUX3JNP9lqHJBgSOvB_Dt40Rn_-&c=QlS8rvaWkg42Id5j8i5Epnj5NV0qrCSk2pdidq1QNeBzYsWm7qnPWw==&ch=zSHET02yzKGiuGGxr7udSaFD3oT1Ol5a-eEbVVjCi3luYLYjRt2a4w==>

Exploring the WorldPublic Beta Software

As the public beta versions of Apple’s iOS16 launch, we remind customers
that if you rely on Aira for critical daily activities, do not install a
public beta on your primary device. For those who do install these public
beta operating systems, we do appreciate your bug reports. You can send any
information about how Aira behaves with such software to support at aira.io.

Contact Us

For information on anything above or for any questions related to our
service, contact our Customer Care Team.

Email: (support at aira.io).

US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934 Text: 858-242-4457.

Australia: 1-800-765-096 text: 61-488-839-767.

New Zealand: 0-800-425-451.

UK: 1-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472.

Your Aira Team

Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montebello
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3451+Via+Montebello+,++Carlsbad,+CA+92009?entry=gmail&source=g>,
Carlsbad, CA 92009