[NFBNJ] Action required and time sensitive: Submit your 46th Annual State Convention Exhibitor and General Session Recommendations

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Wed Jul 27 11:07:29 UTC 2022

Dear NFBNJ Family and Friends:

Our 2022 National Convention is behind us and now we can start planning in
earnest for our 46th Annual State Convention November 10-13. We invite you
to help design our afternoon general session as well as our exhibit hall.

First, to suggest a topic or presenter for the Nov. 12 Saturday Afternoon
General Session, click on the link below and submit your recommendation by
Monday, August 15. All sessions will be in-person only.

https://www.nfbnj.org/state-convention/agenda-reccomendation-form

And if there is a vendor you think should be included in the exhibit hall,
click on the link below, complete and submit the form by Wednesday, August
31. Vendors will have two options. Exhibiting in person as well as
virtually or exhibiting in an on-line video only. The following vendor
details will be required to submit your recommendation; company name;
contact person, mailing address, email address, phone number, website and a
brief company description. In-person vendors are limited to a maximum of
thirteen.

https://www.nfbnj.org/state-convention/vendor-sponsor-recommendation-form

A reminder that our convention will be held at the Delta by Marriott Hotel
on Route 1 in the Iselin section of Woodbridge. The site is Access Link
accessible and is a short distance from the Metropark NJ Transit/Amtrak
rail station.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations – and thanks for being someone
we can count on to help in planning our first in-person convention since
2019.

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
* Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*