[NFBNJ] Thank You to Linda Melendez and Rick Fox for participating in an NFBNJ Open House in Absecon NJ on behalf of the South Jersey Shore Chapter

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 16:51:07 UTC 2022

>From the Desk of Phil Harrison, President, South Jersey Shore Chapter, NFBNJ

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

On behalf of the  membership of the South Jersey Shore Chapter of the NFBNJ
we want to express our sincerest thanks for the efforts of Linda Melendez
and Rick Fox in  coming to an open house here in South Jersey (Absecon Open
House on May 9, 2022)  and advocating for the NFB and new membership.   We
applaud their dedication and efforts to strengthen  the NFBNJ in general and
the South Jersey Shore Chapter by their endeavors  at the previously
mentioned open house. Both Linda and Rick, displayed a strong confidence in
the ability of the NFBNJ to help  the blind and visually impaired of the
State and  South Jersey in particular.  We are so appreciative of all their
help.

We are confident that the South Jersey Shore Chapter  of the NFBNJ will be
an active  participant of the NFBNJ and a positive  force for  helping the
blind and visually impaired of South Jersey to live the life they want.
Again, a sincere  thanks to Linda Melendez and Rick Fox their efforts on
behalf of the NFBNJ and the South Jersey Shore Chapter.

Sincerely,

Phil Harrison and Anthony Lanzilotti